Saturday, February 22, 2014

Finishing our Te Tuhi etchings

We worked really hard to finish our artworks. We found some paint difficult to remove so we experimented and found that a metal scraping tool, plus dampening small areas of paint, helped us to remove the paint from the large letters that made up our large window message: YES! WE ARE AOTEAROA NEW ZEALAND.


Riley quickly mastered the scrapers! 










We look forward to putting up our message on our classroom windows!



Here is the final collaborative artwork. We did it with teamwork!










1 comment:

Miss Ladley said...

They look great room 13! Well done!

Miss Ladley